Hello Sweet Readers!
I’ve recently been revamping my makeup bag in a constant search to discover new favorites and filter amazing products into my daily makeup routine. I’m so excited to share my 2018 beauty essentials with you guys! I’ve provided the links to all of the products mentioned below.
Let’s get right to it!
• Marc Jacobs Youthful Look 24 Hour Foundation- This foundation is super lightweight and has a beautiful, satin matte finish, + it’s long-wearing, which is always a must for me! I won’t say it’s my new Double Wear, but I do love that it’s a less heavy foundation that has 25 SPF (protecting me from that Florida sunshine) and the finish truly gives a more youthful look compared to my usual flat matte preferences. I am shade Medium R330.
• Becca Champagne Pop 🍾🥂 Liquid and Pressed Highlighter- Sephora has an *amazing* deal on this duo for $20 right now and this is my favorite highlight shade/formula of all time! The liquid highlight gives an extra pop, if you will, of glow and I love mixing the two together.
• Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact- This. Bronzer. Is. Amazing. It’s exactly what it says it is. It’s a matte bronzer, but has a subtle, radiant finish. It’s the perfect warm bronze for a glowing, sun-kissed look. I have it in the shade 04 tan-deep.
• Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder- This setting powder is the best I’ve ever tried. It gives my face a beautiful, smooth finish without changing my makeup. It also does wonders for making my makeup last all day without budging. I got the mini version, which lasts forever, and it’s compact and easy to travel with. (Tip: I always apply it with a damp beauty blender.)
• Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush- I have this blush in the color Paaarty! I personally love all of the colors in this collection, but I got this one in my Sephora birthday gift and I love it! These blushes are so pigmented and this is the perfect nude pink.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post on my 2018 beauty favorites! I’d love to know what your beauty essentials are! If you try one of these products, let me know what you think!! Thanks so much for reading!
Sweet Maddie Jane
Marc Jacobs youthful look 24 hour foundation- Marc Jacobs Shameless Youthful Look Foundation
Becca Champagne Pop liquid and pressed highlighter set- Becca Champagne Pop Highlighter Set
Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact- Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Bronzer
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Paaarty- Tarte Blush- Paaarty!